Safari Park Jr.
Watch the video
Learning game for preschoolers
Safari Park Jr. is a learning game for preschoolers from 3 years.
With Safari Park Jr. teaches the child shapes and concepts such as left, right, up, down and behind.
Each animal has a base with a different shape. Take a good look at the game board where the entrance for each animal is. Then follow the path so that the animals end up in exactly the same position as on the picture of the assignments.
Soon the child will find that:
- the giraffes are too big to walk under the rainbow and the trees;
- the elephant cannot fit through the grass or between the rocks;
- the lion does not like water.
Contents of Safari Park Jr.:
- a game board,
- a lion,
- two giraffes,
- an elephant,
- 60 assignments.
|Number of players||1|
|Playing time||5-10 min|
|Language||Dutch, English, French, German|
|Language independent||No necessary in-game text|
|Base game or expansion||Base game|
|Kind of puzzle||Thinking puzzle|
Shipping costs and delivery time
- Please check the page 'shipping'.
- You can return ordered items to us within 14 days, counting from the day following delivery.