Now or Never
Competitive strategy game
Now or Never is a competitive strategy game. It is the successor to Above and Below and Near and Far in the Arzium story series.
In Now or Never, the players compete against each other to rebuild their ancestral village as best they can and to guide the villagers home. They fight the meteorite creatures to protect the villagers.
How to play Now or Never:
- Choose one of four asymmetrical characters to play.
- Rebuild the village so returning villagers have a place to live. You must choose carefully what and where to build to maintain an advantage and reap the greatest rewards for long-term planning.
- Interact with other players by hiring their specialists to perform special actions.
- Fight against dangerous creatures to save villagers.
- Explore a fantasy landscape full of bizarre places, technology and people.
Now or Never includes two game modes: standard and story. When playing in story mode, you read from a storybook as you explore, make choices, and learn more about the characters and the world. Each character has their own set of stories, unique to the locations they explore.
|Number of players||1-4|
|Type of game||Board game, Tile Placement|
|Playing time||90-180 min|
|Language independent||Use of in-game text|
|Publisher||Red Raven Games|
|Base game or expansion||Base game|
Shipping costs and delivery time
- Please check the page 'shipping'.
- You can return ordered items to us within 14 days, counting from the day following delivery.