Mondrian blocks (red version)
- Content of the logical thinking game 'Mondrian Blocks':
- 1 travel case
- 11 cubes
- 88 challenges on 44 cards (4 levels)
- How to play:
- Take a challenge card from the bottom compartment.
- Put the card in the card holder.
- Place the fixed black blocks as shown on the card.
- Then fill in the remaining pieces.
- If the game board is completely filled, the solution is correct.
- Tip: Make this an exciting multiplayer board game:
- Play with the same rules as with 1 player. Each player solves the same challenge, but on a different game board. Whoever finds the solution first and closes the box wins.
|Number of players||1|
|Type of game||Thinking game|
|Language||Dutch, English, French, German|
|Language independent||No necessary in-game text|
|Base game or expansion||Base game|
|Kind of puzzle||Thinking puzzle|
Shipping costs and delivery time
- Please check the page 'shipping'.
- You can return ordered items to us within 14 days, counting from the day following delivery.